Category List

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Poppies Flowers created this beautiful, relaxed autumnal display. Photographed by another one of our brilliant collaborators, Shona Henderson, I can’t help thinking this is probably the most perfect arrangement I have ever seen.

centerpiece
centerpiece

Download whole gallery
vintage and lovely
vintage and lovely

Download whole gallery
Some of our smartest ways to rethink common items.
Some of our smartest ways to rethink common items.

Download whole gallery
Poppies Flowers created this beautiful, relaxed autumnal display. Photographed by another one of our brilliant collaborators, Shona Henderson, I can’t help thinking this is probably the most perfect arrangement I have ever seen.
Poppies Flowers created this beautiful, relaxed autumnal display. Photographed by another one of our brilliant collaborators, Shona Henderson, I can’t help thinking this is probably the most perfect arrangement I have ever seen.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment