Category List

Friday, December 20, 2013

Lovely Lemon and White. Put a thin vase inside a large mason jar. Line the mason jar with lemons and water. Put your flowers in the vase. Pretty!

Lovely Lemon and White. Put a thin vase inside a large mason jar. Line the mason jar with lemons and water. Put your flowers in the vase. Pretty!
Lovely Lemon and White.  Put a thin vase inside a large mason jar.  Line the mason jar with lemons and water.  Put your flowers in the vase.  Pretty!

Download whole gallery
Rustic centerpiece.
Rustic centerpiece.

Download whole gallery
Floral Arrangement
Floral Arrangement

Download whole gallery
I love to use an urn in my flower arrangements. I also like the added touch of fruit in and around the arrangement.
I love to use an urn in my flower arrangements. I also like the added touch of fruit in and around the arrangement.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment